(323) 510-5050
(202) 822-5050
Having difficulties contacting us? Call: 1-888-352-0020

Guatemala Apostille Services

US apostille provides expedited document certification and attestation services for use in Guatemala. We will obtain the authentication of the US Department of State and legalization of the embassy of Guatemala in Washington DC. Contact our customer service for any questions and we will respond in less than 24 hours.

Legalize Corporate, Federal and Personal documents to Guatemala:
$100.00 service fee + $10.00 embassy fee + $23.00 government fees = Total $133.00
Turnaround Time: 9 Business Days
US Apostille offers competitive pricing and discounts for regular high volume customers.
For more information you may contact our customer service department
Send Your Package to our Washington DC branch office Tel: (202) 822-5050

  • Personal documents destined for use in Guatemala must be certified by the local Secretary of State in the same state, where the document was originated.
  • US apostille will not certify commercial export documents for use in Guatemala.
We Accept:

Frequently Asked Questions about Guatemala Embassy Legalization Service:

1. What types of documents are acceptable for Guatemala legalization service?

US apostille can legalize all types of federal, corporate and Personal Documents from the embassy of Guatemala in Washington DC. Guatemala embassy attestation is acceptable for the following documents:

Federal Apostille Documents

FDA- Food & Drug Administration

  • Sanitation certificate
  • Free Sale Certificate
  • BSE- Free Certificate
  • Certificate of Exportability
  • Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP
  • Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only
  • Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Certificate
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP- Foreign Manufacturer

US Homeland Security

  • Naturalization Certificate

EPA- Environmental Protection Agency

USDA- Department of Agriculture

  • Animal Health Certificate
  • Phytosanitary Certificate

FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation

  • FBI Background Check

IRS- Internal Revenue Service

  • Form 6166- US Tax Residency Certificate

USPTO- US Patent and Trademark Office

  • Patent and Trademark

EPA- Environmental Protection Agency

Corporate Apostille Documents

  • Certificate of existence
  • Agency Agreement
  • Business Letter
  • Letter of Authorization
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Certificate of Merger
  • Corporate Resolution
  • Assignment
  • Company Bylaws
  • Statement of Dissolution
  • Business License
  • Power of Attorney
  • Certificate of Analysis
  • Letter of Resignation
  • Affidavit
  • Distributor Agreement
  • Amendments
  • Foreign Certificate of Registration
  • Stock Purchase Agreement
  • Certificate of Incumbency
  • ISO Certificate
  • Technical Data Sheet

Personal Documents

  • Birth Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce Certificate/ Decree

2. Which countries do accept embassy certificates to attest foreign documents?

Embassy Certificates are acceptable for use in any of the non-Hague Convention Participating Countries. Here is a list all countries that accept embassy attestation:
Click Here to see a list of all legalization countries

3. Which countries do accept Apostille certificates to acknowledge foreign documents?

Apostille certificate is acceptable for use in any of the Hague Convention Participating Countries. Here is a list of countries that accept Apostille certificate:
Click here to see a list of all Apostille countries

4. How do i get the SOS certification in my State?

US apostille offers its customers a complete guide on how to obtain the notarization and SOS certification in all 50 States, including Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam and Palau. Please choose your state from the table below to see full details about how to do it by yourself.

Choose your State to obtain the apostille by yourself

Payment & Mailing

US apostille recommends using either , , or regular US mail
Your package must include:
  • The documents.
  • A Prepaid airway bill- keep your tracking number to be able to trace your documents.
  • Authentication request form - Download PDF form here.
  • Your payment:
    • A company check or money order payable to “US apostille”.
    • Or payment confirmation printout if you are using credit card.
    • Or billing request.

Send your package to
US apostille
  • At :Guatemala Legalization
            1330 New Hampshire Ave, NW
            Suite B1,20036
            Washington DC
  • Tel: (202) 822-5050
    (888) 666-9990
  • Having difficulties contacting us? Call: 1-888-352-0020

COPYRIGHT © 2017. All rights reserved to US APOSTILLE.