US Apostille logo

Single Status Certificate Apostille

US apostille provides attestation service for No Record of a Marriage certificate issued by the US Health Departments ((Bureau of Vital Statics) and destined for use in The Hague Apostille countries. We obtain Apostille for certificate of No Record of a Marriage from the Secretary of State Office in the Same State, in which the document was issued.

No Record of a Marriage is a required certification to prove the single status of its holder if you are planning to get marry overseas. Sometimes, it is also called Certificate of Single Status, Certificate of No Impediment, or No Marital Status.

How to obtain State Certification?

Prior to requesting our services, our clients must ensure that the document is certified by the local Secretary of State office. You will find below a complete guide on how to obtain certifications in all 50 States, please choose your state for full details: